- Knowledge and experience - As a project manager you have at least 5 years of relevant project management experience or you have already worked as a software architect,
- Entrepreneurship and enthusiasm - You are driven and dynamic. You know how to mobilise people and how to bring projects to a successful conclusion. You can empathise with the world of the end user and your team.
- Analytical insight - You can think strategically, are solution-oriented, and have a focus on simplicity and efficiency in processes.
- You are very familiar with concepts such as SQL, databases and have notions of programming, without having to be able to do this yourself,
- You are ambitious
- Language skills - You communicate fluently in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus
Tasks and responsibilities
- You are the contact person for the customer during the delivery,
- You proactively detect technical points of improvement,
- You make a delivery planning per customer,
- You channel support requests,
- You draw up functional specifications,
- You understand the internal processes at the customer,
- You work together with your colleagues from support, development and sales to guarantee a quality delivery
- Planning (= order)
- Customer focus
- Being contactable
- Creative thinking (Inventiveness)
- Grow with Trendskout and develop yourself personally as well as career-wise during our growth.
- You can enjoy a competitive salary package supplemented with benefits
- Responsibility and autonomy.