Do you want to participate in a strong AI Startup in one of these roles?
The Harvard Business Review called AI-Tech jobs “the sexiest jobs of the 21st century.” If you feel addressed but you have other interests, you can also apply directly.
Back-end Engineer – 2 positions
Trendskout Solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, technology and operations. Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.
- Should be able to Design, develop, build and test front end in Service-based applications.
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field.
- 5+ years of Python experience working in a large software system (not just web-dev)
- ~3 years of experience developing distributed systems experience, ideally with some kind of architecture responsibilities, or designing component interfaces
- In the interview process you will be evaluated on your performance in a number of coding test and design test scenarios – be prepared to think!
- Some experience with data processing
- Experience in some/all of these:
- Messaging like ZMQ or RabbitMQ
- Microservice/distributed systems design and construction
- Persistent storage like Redis and MongoDB
- Parallel Computing
- Experience working on the JVM (Java, Scala) a plus
- Messaging like ZMQ or RabbitMQ
Talent Acquisition Director- 1 position
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Director to design and implement recruiting strategies for our company.
Talent Acquisition Director responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and identifying high-potential candidates. If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position and know how to build a strong employer brand, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us grow our teams with qualified employees and achieve our business goals.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Director or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Security Engineer – 1 position
We are looking for a skilled Security Engineer to analyze software designs and implementations from a security perspective, and identify and resolve security issues. You will include the appropriate security analysis, defences and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to result in robust and reliable software.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture
- Maintain technical documentation
- Consult team members on secure coding practices
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
- Proven work experience as a software security engineer
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Technical Writer – 1 position
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred